Over the years Sepor has establish itself as a leading company in the field of cleaning tanks and counts the most important Italian industries amongst its customers.
In addition to the classic tank cleaning operations (i.e. emptying, washing and issuing of a gas free certificate), Sepor is able to provide its customers accessory services such as: packaging, transport and disposal of the waste produced, the cold cutting of part of the shell and plants, vertical wall washing, fluidification of the contents by means of a mobile system, volumetric reduction of sludge by means of a mobile system, nitrogen purging of the tank, partial or total demolition of the product itself.
The company is equipped with the latest “no man entry” technologies designed to:
-minimization of personnel entry into the tank.
-minimization of waste production to be sent for disposal.
-maximization in terms of raw material recovery (hydrocarbons).
These include the following plants owned by Sepor:
- A sludge fluidization plant for tanks up to 120.000 m³ in diameter.
- A tank cleaning robot for the extraction of sludge from a tank.
- A robot for the vertical washing of the tank’s shells.
- A decanting centrifuge system suitable to work in zone 1 (ATEX)
- A 3-phase decanting centrifuge system (Tricanter) suitable to work in zone 1 (ATEX